Carrot Cake Overnight Oats

It’s another snowy day here in Ohio. It’s as though the entire season of winter has been crammed into this one week. This is really messing with my routine and I am starting to get some major cabin fever.   I have, however, had quite a bit of time in the kitchen so I am actually behind on recipe sharing. I guess that’s a good thing!


Ingredients
1/2 large carrot shredded
1 1/2 T coconut shredded or flaked
1/2 cup rolled or steel cut oats regular or gluten free
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 T chopped pecans or walnuts
1 T raisins
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
1 T ground flax
2 tsp maple

Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a container that can be sealed and stir well.
Refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy hot or cold!
Full detail recipe instructions: www.lemonsandzest.com

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel