Best Ever Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars {Clean-Eating

So, I saw this recipe on Pinterest and immediately knew I wanted to try it. But I took awhile to get around to it. However, the other day, my friend Angie asked me if I'd tried it yet. When I told her that I hadn't, she told me that I must, must try it as soon as possible.



Ingredients
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil (you could also substitute butter)
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup chopped nuts, raisins, or dried cranberries
1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips (or regular semi-sweet chocolate chips, if you prefer)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instruction
Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan on the stove.

next instruction : www.moneysavingmom.com

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel